You can always open a support ticket with Pruvan for assistance here. A trained Pruvan expert will assist with the setup of your integration to Northsight within 1 business day.
- Log in to Pruvan Online with your Pruvan Master Username
- Click 'Clients / Integrations'
- Select 'Configure'
- Click 'New'
- For the Client Name enter "Northsight"
- For the Integration Code enter "NSM"
- Click the Integration Type drop-down and select "Pruvan Share 2"
- You may see an integration labeled Northsight, but this is NOT the correct integration for this setup
- Next you will need to enter the Sub-username and password provided to you by Northsight
- These are the credentials emailed to you from Northsight with the subject line "New Pruvan Subuser Registration"
- Read more about Auto-Admin. Recommended setting is OFF if you manage back-office work order status, description, due dates or instructions in Pruvan Online.
- Click Validate at the bottom of the screen and if you get a green "Success" you can Save the integration
- If you get an error then you will need to verify the credentials are correct and re-enter them into the integration
- Reset your password for your Sub-user using our Forgot Password Link if Northsight added your email address to your Northsight Sub-User profile you will receive instructions on how to reset your Northsight Sub-User password.
- Once saved in step 9, click "Refresh" next to the integration to import your Northsight orders into your Pruvan Master Account
Want to learn more about Northsight Integration? Click Here
Need Help? Contact Pruvan Customer Care