The Upload Log lets you know the status of where your items are in the process of uploading from your mobile device to Pruvan.
How to access the upload log
From the login screen of the app, tap on Choose Projects, then tap the Gallery icon (polaroid mountain view) this will take you to the uploads log.
A list of the Statuses are below. For more information on the upload log, please visit this link; https://pruvan.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202717495
Upload Complete / Complete : These photos have been successfully uploaded to Pruvan Online. They are safe to remove using the Clean Up feature.
Pending / Ready to Upload : These photos are waiting to upload to Pruvan Online.
Deleting these photos before they are marked complete will result in a permanent loss; do not do it unless you are absolutely sure you do not need the photo(s). There are many reasons photos can be pending:
- They are in queue and are just waiting in line
- Your uploads are paused; this can be because of a setting in your app or lack of network connectivity
- They are pending another action; such as project completion
Upload Failure / Error : These photos attempted to upload but failed. The error message will give you more detail as to what exactly went wrong.
- Photos could not upload successfully to Pruvan and have stopped trying, tap 'retry all failed' in the bottom corner when there is a solid data connection to retry.
- These photos are no longer on your phone's memory. They have either been deleted, renamed, or the SD card they were on has been removed.
- The photos have been altered since they were originally taken and will not upload.
This list is sorted with completed photos at the bottom and pending / failed uploads at the top. If the files you are looking for have been uploaded, you can log into www.direct.pruvan.com with the username and password you use in the app to download those photos or check their status. Just enter the date they were taken in to the 'find photos' tab and search. Click on the project ID you would like to see and there is a status column that will say 'published' if those photos have been relayed to your client / computer.