Follow these instructions to install the pre-release and become a Pruvan Mobile beta tester. If you have any issues with the app, just open a support ticket as normal and be sure to tell your agent that you are on the pre-release.
Android Open Testing
Once you are done, the Google Play store will install the pre-release version to your device just like it does for the normal version now; this includes all future updates.
Go here and click on the blue 'Become a Tester' button as seen below:
To revert back to the regular Pruvan version go back to this link and select 'Leave the program.'
Android Closed Testing
For even earlier Android releases, consider joining the Alpha test group. Instructions over here.
This involves a few steps the first time through. Once you are done, the version of Pruvan installed from the App Store will be updated to the Pre-release version. Testflight is only available in iOS 8 or higher.
- Sign up for the iOS beta app
- Use the Step 1 link on the sign up page to install the Test Flight app on your iPhone(s) from the App Store
- Use the Step 2 link from the sign up page to install the Pruvan Beta app
- Read through the "What to Test" information
- Tap Accept
- If you already have Pruvan installed from the App Store, it will ask you if you want to upgrade the app, tap yes
- Tap Open to launch the new Pruvan app
Simple click the following link to download the updated installer.
- Click here to download the Beta Downloader
- Run the installer from your download folder