Follow these instructions to install the pre-release and become a Pruvan Mobile beta tester. If you have any issues with the app, just open a support ticket as normal and be sure to tell your agent that you are on the pre-release.
Android Open Testing
Once you are done, the Google Play store will install the pre-release version to your device just like it does for the normal version now; this includes all future updates.
Go here and click on the blue 'Become a Tester' button as seen below:
To revert back to the regular Pruvan version go back to this link and select 'Leave the program.'
This involves a few steps the first time through. Once you are done, the version of Pruvan installed from the App Store will be updated to the Pre-release version. Testflight is only available in iOS 8 or higher.
- Contact Pruvan and let us know that you want to beta test the iPhone app
- Install the Test Flight app on your iPhones from the App Store
- Open the email sent to you from Apple on your iPhone
- Tap the "Open in Test Flight" button
- Read through the "What to Test" information
- Tap Accept
- If you already have Pruvan installed from the App Store, it will ask you if you want to upgrade the app, tap yes
- Tap Open to launch the new Pruvan app
This process is a bit different than the one above. You will be installing a completely separate app from the App Store version.
- Follow these steps to install the pre-release app
- Warning: The Beta app and the App Store app use different device ID's. If you use both then you will be using 2 of your devices for that one physical device. We recommend that you ensure your photos on the App Store version have all uploaded to Pruvan and have been published. Then deactivate that device ID and activate the Beta device ID in it's place.
Simple click the following link to download the updated installer.
- Click here to download the Beta Downloader
- Run the installer from your download folder