Pruvan Online is the web portal for Pruvan's System. It is located at http://www.direct.pruvan.com and should be accessed using a Google Chrome browser. Pruvan Online is restricted to users that have a registered Pruvan Master username or Sub-username. Need to get a Master Username? Click here to create an account!
Navigating Pruvan Online
Pruvan Online has 2 menu bars and then the content for the current page you are looking at. There is a show / hide button (circled in green) for the Main Menu next to the Pruvan logo. On a small, or mobile screen, the menu content will be hidden under menu (hamburger) buttons as well.
- Main Menu - These are the main pages in Pruvan Online with the exception of the Account menu that allows you to go to any of the Account pages. On the far right there is a Logout button and an Alerts button.
- Sub Menu - This menu has buttons and filters specific to the page you are currently on.
- Page Navigation - Most pages have a navigation bar below the menus. You can use this to set the number of items to display in the Current Page and to scroll through multiple pages of items. This includes Select All and Select None buttons that will select / de-select items across all pages, as well as buttons to export data from the current page, this export will only include filtered items. Copy will copy the rows to your clipboard, while CSV, Excel, and PDF will generate files with the row data in the selected format.
- Current Page - This is where the content will load for the page you are on; such as project or photo details, or account information. Most tables support Sorting, you can click on the column title to sort by that column and again to change the direction of the sort. The arrows to the right of the column title will show you which column is currently sorted and in which direction.
Pruvan Online will re-size automatically to your screen size, so it will work from a large monitor all the way down to a small phone screen. Clicking on the links in the Main Menu will take you to the different areas of Pruvan Online as described in the next section.
This is where you can manage your projects and Work Types, from creating new projects to closing them out. Projects are the mechanism for organizing your photos in Pruvan. Once a photo is taken all of the project information is stored with that photo so you can delete the project without fear of losing your photos or the information associated with them.
This is where you can access your cloud storage of all the photos and surveys you have taken over the last 7 years. Use our Photo Review tool to QA your photos and then Publish them to send them off. QA stands for "Quality Assurance" and is the process of reviewing photos and surveys to make sure that they are accurate and acceptable. Once photos are ready to be moved from Pruvan you publish them. A published photo or survey is shown in the Client Portal, and also sent to the Pruvan Downloader and client Integration depending on the publish mode chosen.
Clients & Integrations Menu
This menu lets you access your client and integration management tools. The configure page lets you set up clients and connections to other systems outside of Pruvan. Set up a Client to register projects to that client and allow them to see your published results. Set up an integration that is already available or develop your own using our Standard API. Our integrations have the ability to support importing projects as well as sending photos and survey data back. Their features are only dependent on what the integrated system supports.
- Articles in the Pruvan Online - Integrations section go over how to use the Configure page to set up integrations with Pruvan's core integration features
- Articles in the Integrations category are specific to each integration and are organized in their own sections
Pruvan provides additional access to your project and photo data through a series of reports that can help you analyze the data in different ways. The Usage Report and Upload Monitor provide quick links to see how your photo relays are progressing to integrated partners. The Report Launcher lets you access the rest of your reports, with tools to select specific dates, or date ranges, and filter by certain criteria. Click a report for more information or see all of our Report articles here.
- Crew Tracking - This report allows you to see where your sub users are taking photos and surveys.
- Device Usage - This report shows you what devices are being used, when they're being used, and how much they're being used.
- Check Ins - This report shows you all of your Check In data and their status.
- Usage Report - This report shows you your usage stats, such as how many photos and surveys you've taken. It also allows you to manage failed relays.
- Upload Manager - This report shows your batches of items that have been published but not delivered to the integrated partner yet.
- Property Report - This report is only available from the Photos page. Just click on an address to see all projects associated with that property.
- Metered Billing - This report is only available to users that have a metered integration set up on their account. It will show you the stats for your metered integration.
- Notes Report - This report shows all of your property and project notes that were last updated over a given date range.
The Surveys page allows you to create and publish survey templates to be used with your projects. Pruvan surveys are forms that have advanced features like skip logic and photo requirements. That means that you can skip questions based on a previous answer and require a specific number of photos to justify an answer. The Survey Manager runs in Adobe Flash, you will need to use a Flash-supported browser to use this feature.
The account menu contains links to all of the pages involved with managing your account. You can update your subscriptions, manage your devices and subusers, view your alerts, and update your user profile. View all of our articles on Account management here.
- Edit Profile - Here you can update your contact info as well as set default options for your account.
- Subscriptions - Here is where you can manage your subscriptions, as well as billing information.
- Devices - Here you can manage what devices are activated.
- Users - Here you can manage your sub users and their access level.
- Branding - Here you can set up Pruvan to display your brand for your account, sub users, and clients.
- Alerts - Here you can manage all of the alerts on your account.
- Add Ons - Here you can manage your Pruvan Add Ons.
The Features page highlights the major features of Pruvan Direct, with links to information and user guides for them. It also contains direct links to download all of our software. Those features are:
- Pruvan Mobile - Mobile apps for both iOS and Android to collect photos and data from the field.
- Pruvan Online - The hub of Pruvan Direct. Manage all of your data here.
- Branding - Brand your account with your company's logo and colors.
- Invoicing - Integrate Pruvan to your Freshbooks account to make invoicing super simple.
- Client Portal - Share the results of your projects with your clients
- Mobile Forms - Collect data from the field with powerful Pruvan Surveys
- Pruvan Cloud Storage - Store your data securely with Pruvan for 7 years and get automated delivery via the Pruvan Downloader.
This menu allows you to submit a support request directly from Pruvan Online and has a direct link to the Pruvan Support Center, where you are now! Anytime you need some help just click the Support button and search for your answer. If you can't find your answer in the Support Center, then use the Request Support link to open a ticket with our Support team and they'll get back to you by the next business day. Requesting support through Pruvan Online gives you the ability to grant access to your account to the Pruvan Support agent assigned to your ticket.
Check out our FAQs!