- Log in to Pruvan Online with your Pruvan Master Username
- Click 'Integrations' on left menu bar
- Click 'New'
- For the Integration Type choose "Innotion"
- For the Integration Label enter "INO"
- Optional - Enter Customer as Innotion Enterprises
Leave the Active box as 'Yes' and hit Next
- Enter your Innotion username and password
- These are the credentials you use to log in to REAMSview
- Click Next
- Be sure to select your Pruvan Username in the Default Assign To field so that orders will automatically be visible in the mobile app
- Click Validate at the bottom of the screen and if you get a green "Success" you can Save the integration
- If you get an error then you will need to verify the credentials are correct and re-enter them into the integration
- You may need to double check your Innotion password to verify you are using the correct one
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure to Refresh the Innotion integration DAILY to import and update orders in Pruvan Online.