Innotion is integrated with Pruvan! This integration will allow your Innotion orders to import into your own Pruvan Online account where you can assign and manage your orders. All orders (including photos/videos/surveys) completed in Pruvan will relay back to the Innotion order management system quickly and easily.
What do you need to know to get started?
Step 1 Are you an Innotion vendor?
- No -Want to get work from Innotion? Reach out to complete their vendor application process
- Yes - If you have completed the Innotion on-boarding process and you are expecting to receive orders or you are already receiving orders move on to Step 2
Step 2 Do you already have a Master Pruvan account?
- Not Sure? - Using your email address you can check to see if you have a Master Pruvan account already with our Forgot Username tool***
- No - If you do not already have a Master Pruvan account you can create one on our Pruvan Sign Up page!
- Yes - If you already have a Master Pruvan account then you are ready to set up the Innotion Integration, move on to Step 3
Step 3 Ready to Setup the Innotion Integration?
- If you answered YES to questions 1 and 2 then click this link for instructions on How to Set Up a Innotion Integration in your Pruvan Online account.
- Make sure to check out the Innotion Integration FAQ
- Using your own work order processing system? Learn how to integrate using Pruvan Add-On's
***Note If you request your username and it is not listed as a Master Account then will need to create a Master Account.
Want to learn more about Innotion Integration? Click Here
Need Help? Contact Pruvan Customer Care