What do I need to know about working with Northsight
Northsight has partnered with Pruvan as their process management solution by integrating their Northsight order management system to Pruvan. All Northsight vendors will be provided a username and password that is used to access the Pruvan Online Portal and Mobile App to complete all assigned work.
When can I start completing work for Northsight using Pruvan?
Login on Pruvan Mobile as a Northsight sub-user using the username/password credentials Northsight sent you to start completing work immediately. As a Northsight sub-user you will be able to view and complete all orders assigned to you in the Pruvan Mobile app. You will have some visibility to your completed orders in the Online Pruvan Account, but access is limited to 90 days.
I already have my own Pruvan account, do I have to log into the app with my Northsight username and password?
No! You can use the Pruvan Share integration to import Northsight orders into your Pruvan account and all collected data will relay back to Northsight. Click Here for instructions on how to set up the Northsight Pruvan Share integration.
Thinking about getting your own Pruvan account, but not sure if you need or want your own Pruvan account?
All vendors can log into Pruvan with the sub-user credentials provided by Northsight to complete your work, but the sub-user credentials do have restrictions that will prevent you from accessing all the features Pruvan has to offer. Please refer to the table below to see what the differences are between a Master User and a Northsight sub-user:
|Sub-User (Northsight sub-username)||Master User (Your own Pruvan Account)|
|Only 1 login profile. All employees/contractors use the same profile – all orders are visible to everyone. (no sub-assignment)||Ability to sub-assign work orders to individual contractors. Pick and choose which orders are seen by employees/contractors.|
|Limited visibility/access to uploaded data (photos/surveys) for 90 days.||Visibility/access to uploaded data (photos/surveys) for the life of the account or 7 years.|
|Only receive orders from Master User (Northsight).||Receive work from multiple work providers in one account as well as create work orders for local work.|
|Very limited control over workflow - Photos upload directly to the client, order options preset and cannot be changed.||More control over workflow - QA photos prior to relaying them to the client, control over work order options.|
Need Help? Contact Pruvan Customer Care and we will help you through the process at no cost.
What do you need to know to get started with a Master Pruvan account?
Step 1 Are you a Northsight vendor?
- No -Want to get work from Northsight? Reach out to complete their vendor application process
- Yes - If you have completed the Northsight on-boarding process and you are expecting to receive orders or you are already receiving orders move on to Step 2
Step 2 Do you already have a Master Pruvan account?
- Not Sure? - Using your email address you can check to see if you have a Master Pruvan account already with our Forgot Username tool***
- No - If you do not already have a Master Pruvan account you can create one on our Pruvan Sign Up page!
- Yes - If you already have a Master Pruvan account then you are ready to set up the SingleSource Integration, move on to Step 3
Optional Step 3: Setup the Northsight Integration in your own Pruvan account.
- If you answered YES to questions in Step 2 then click this link for instructions on How to Set Up a Northsight Integration in your own Pruvan Online account.
- Make sure to check out the Northsight Integration FAQ
- Using your own work order processing system? Learn how to integrate using Pruvan Add-On's
***Note If you request your username and it is not listed as a Master Account then will need to create a Master Account.
Want to learn more about Northsight Integration? Click Here
Need Help? Contact Pruvan Customer Care