How to Complete a VMS Survey in Your Pruvan Online Account
Pruvan gives you multiple ways to complete your VMS work orders.
- Complete the entire VMS order in the Pruvan Mobile app and have all results upload to Pruvan Online and then relay to VMS
- Take the photos with Pruvan Mobile, but complete any VMS required surveys in Pruvan Online
- Take the photos outside of Pruvan Mobile and upload the photos from a computer into Pruvan Online
If you prefer to complete your VMS Surveys in Pruvan Online instead of Pruvan Mobile CLICK HERE for instructions on how to do so.
How to Upload Photos to Orders in Your Pruvan Online Account
You can complete all of your VMS orders in Pruvan Online without using the Pruvan Mobile app by manually uploading your photos from your computer directly into the VMS orders in Pruvan Online. Once the photos are uploaded to the VMS order in Pruvan Online you will be able to publish them to the VMS system for completion.
How to Republish Your Photos from Pruvan to VMS
Never go back to retake photos again! If you see photos in your Pruvan Online account, but for some reason they are not showing up in VMS, you DO NOT have to go retake the photos. Pruvan gives you the ability to republish your results in Pruvan to the VMS system for a period of 30 days. This process will resend the entire work order results, including a completion signal, to let VMS know you are done with the order.
Orders in VMS but Not in Your Pruvan Online Account?
At this time the Altisource integration does not currently send all Order Types to the Pruvan system, which means there will be times when you see orders in the VMS system that are not in the Pruvan system.
If you think the order should be in the Pruvan system and it did not import correctly you will want to do the following:
- Send email to VMSIAM@altisource.com (feel free to cc firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In the email make sure to include the following information
- Your Vendor ID
- Work Order/Item number that you do not see in Pruvan
The VMS Helpdesk team will be able to determine if the order type is one that should import into Pruvan. If it is, VMS can re-push the order from the VMS system to your Pruvan Online Account if needed.