These are instructions for integrating if you already have your own Pruvan Master account only.
You can always open a support ticket with Pruvan for assistance here. A trained Pruvan expert will assist with the setup of your integration to SingleSource within 1 business day.
- Log in to Pruvan Online with your Pruvan Master Username
- Click 'Integrations' on the left Menu bar
- Select 'New' button
- For the Integration Type enter "SingleSource Vendors"
- For the Integration Label enter "SS"
- Next you will need to enter the Sub-username and password provided to you by SingleSource
- These are the credentials emailed to you from SingleSource
- Username: email@example.com and a password
- Continue on with your desired settings
- Read more about Auto-Admin. Recommended setting is OFF if you manage back-office work order status, description, due dates or instructions in Pruvan Online.
- Click Validate button and if you get a green "Success" you can Save the integration
- If you get an error then you will need to verify the credentials are correct and re-enter them into the integration
- Reset your password for your Sub-user using our Forgot Password Link if SingleSource added your email address to your Sub-User profile you will receive instructions on how to reset your SingleSource Sub-User password.
- Once saved in step 8, click "Refresh" next to the integration to import your SingleSource orders into your Pruvan Master Account