Altisource is integrated with Pruvan! This integration will allow your Altisource orders to import into your own Pruvan Online account where you can assign and manage your orders. All orders (including photos/videos/surveys) completed in Pruvan will relay back to the Altisource order management system quickly and easily.
What do you need to know to get started?
Step 1 Are you a Altisource vendor?
- No -Want to get work from Altisource? Reach out to complete their vendor application process
- Yes - If you have completed the Altisource on-boarding process and you are expecting to receive orders or you are already receiving orders move on to Step 2
Step 2 Do you already have a Master Pruvan account?
- Not Sure? - Using your email address you can check to see if you have a Master Pruvan account already with our Forgot Username tool***
- No - If you do not already have a Master Pruvan account you can create one on our Pruvan Sign Up page!
- Yes - If you already have a Master Pruvan account then you are ready to set up the Altisource Integration, move on to Step 3
Step 3 Ready to Setup the Altisource Integration?
- If you answered YES to questions 1 and 2 then click this link for instructions on How to Grant Pruvan Account Access to the Pruvan Customer Care Team.
- Provide Pruvan with your Altisource Vendor ID and we will open a ticket with Altisource to confirm the it is OK to move forward with the integration set up.
- Once confirmed the Pruvan Customer Care Team will complete all integration setup.
- Make sure to check out the Altisource Integration FAQ
- Using your own work order processing system? Learn how to integrate using Pruvan Add-On's
***Note If you request your username and it is not listed as a Master Account then will need to create a Master Account.
Want to learn more about Altisource Integration? Click Here
Need Help? Contact Pruvan Customer Care