You can run a report that will export the last 90 days of project information from your Pruvan account into an excel spreadsheet. This report will include the photo count of each project as well as the username that took photos on the project. Many of our users like to use this report for invoicing their contractors.
How do I run this Report?
- Click Here to log in to your Pruvan Online Project Manager page
- Click the Import/Export button and the Import/Export Project window will pop up
- Click the Advanced Options, click the box next to the Export Photo Data option and click OK
- Click the Export Projects to File and the file will download to your computer
- Once the file has downloaded you will be able to open the file and use excels awesome tools to filter and report on this information