Instructions for setting up a new Brookstone Vendor (performed by Brookstone employee)
In AGiP vendor setup screens: Setup New Vendor
- Setup Vendor in iProperty, use Vendor's email address to send welcome emails to vendor.
- Change vendor email to a fake brookstone email address
- When setting up Pruvan in AGiP do not use Vendor Email address to avoid sending wrong Pruvan setup instructions to vendor (until Vendor Instructions for Pruvan from iProperty are updated).
- If this is not possible, instruct vendor to ignore these emails.
In Brookstone's Pruvan Account: Setup New Vendor
- Login to your Brookstone Pruvan account at http://brookstone.direct.pruvan.com
- Setup a new Pruvan sub-user (Pruvan Share PS2 Web Service User) with a role of CREW in Brookstone Pruvan account for Vendor
- Setup AGS<->Pruvan Integration for Vendor
- Use 5 Digit Vendor Code for Client Code to describe vendor (example company name abbreviated or Vendor First Initial First 4 of Last Name)
- Be sure to select Aspen Grove Driver (not STD2 External) and click Next
- Use new Vendor AGiP email address for Username
- Use long API Key from email in AGiP for Password
- Set Default Assignment to Pruvan Sub-User for Vendor created above
- Validate connection to AGiP for this vendor setup in Pruvan (must say Success)
- If Long API Key (Password) ever changes, you must update to match API Key in AGiP
In Vendor's Pruvan Account
- If vendor does not have a Pruvan account, create one for the new Vendor. If Vendor has a Pruvan account go to step 2 below. (Be sure to open an incognito browser window and navigate to http://brookstone.direct.pruvan.com to enable Brookstone branding and Brookstone partner code.)
- Setup Pruvan Share integration for Vendor in Vendor's Pruvan account
- Use BRKST as Client Code
- Select Pruvan Share 2 as Integration and click Next
- Use Brookstone Pruvan Sub-Username for Usernname
- Use Brookstone Pruvan Sub-Username Password for Password
- Set Default Assignment to "ALL"
- Validate, must get "Success". If error make sure using Brookstone Sub-User/Password for Pruvan Share Username/Password.
- Do not share Brookstone Sub-Username/Password with Vendor
Please contact Pruvan Support if there are any questions.