Note: This iProperty controlled integration does not support importing all work order types from iVendor Portal. If you want to always import all your Brookstone Orders, do not setup this iProperty integration and refer to this related article about the Brookstone Integration controlled by Pruvan.
This article covers instructions for setting up the iProperty controlled integration to a Pruvan account. Setup must be done by Brookstone Admin/Staff as described below.
Comparison of Brookstone integration options.
Contact Pruvan Customer Care for details or assistance on what option is best for your organization.
|Automatically Create/Update all your assigned Brookstone orders in your Pruvan Online account||YES||NO|
|All your Orders are assignable to your Pruvan Mobile app user(s) in your Pruvan Online account||YES||YES*|
|Your photos taken in Pruvan Mobile are organized and stored in your Pruvan Online account and available for download (requires paid Pruvan subscription)||YES||YES*|
|Supports iRecord Check-In (Pruvan AGS check-in)||YES||YES*|
|Supports for "iProperty only" proprietary features, for example photo bucketing, proprietary forms, or custom check-in||NO||NO*|
*Note: Aspen Grove Solutions, the developer of iProperty, does not support sending all iProperty orders to your Pruvan account, and does not support Pruvan check-in on all iProperty orders.
If you wish to use the iProperty Controlled Integration to Pruvan contact Brookstone to complete the desired integration steps below.
STEP 1: Brookstone Admin/Staff must configure you as a vendor that is using Pruvan
- Setup Vendor in iProperty, use Vendor's email address to send welcome emails to vendor.
- Change vendor email to a fake Brookstone email address
- When setting up Pruvan in AGiP do not use Vendor Email address to avoid sending wrong Pruvan setup instructions to vendor (until Vendor Instructions for Pruvan from iProperty are updated).
- If this is not possible, instruct vendor to ignore these emails.
Once step 1 is completed, email the Brookstone Vendor the required email instructions sent by Brookstone/iProperty informing vendor how to configure the iProperty integration in the vendors own Pruvan account. See this article for more information on the iProperty controlled integration to Pruvan.
NOTE: Step 2a and 2b should only be performed if Brookstone Admin/Staff wants to import Vendors orders from iProperty into a Brookstone owned and Brookstone managed Pruvan account.
STEP 2a (OPTIONAL): In Brookstone's Pruvan Account: Setup Sub-User for Pruvan Share
- Login to the Brookstone owned Pruvan account at http://brookstone.direct.pruvan.com
- Setup a new Pruvan sub-user (Pruvan Share PS2 Web Service User) with a role of CREW in Brookstone Pruvan account for Vendor
- Setup AGS<->Pruvan Integration for Vendor
- Use 5 Digit Vendor Code for Client Code to describe vendor (example company name abbreviated or Vendor First Initial First 4 of Last Name)
- Be sure to select Aspen Grove Driver (not STD2 External) and click Next
- Use new Vendor AGiP email address for Username
- Use long API Key from email in AGiP for Password
- Set Default Assignment to Pruvan Sub-User for Vendor created above
- Validate connection to AGiP for this vendor setup in Pruvan (must say Success)
- If Long API Key (Password) ever changes, you must update to match API Key in AGiP
STEP 2b (OPTIONAL): In Vendor's Pruvan Account, setup Pruvan Share to link vendors Pruvan account to the Brookstone Pruvan account.
- If vendor does not have a Pruvan account, create one for the new Vendor. If Vendor has a Pruvan account go to step 2 below. (Be sure to open an incognito browser window and navigate to http://brookstone.direct.pruvan.com to enable Brookstone branding and Brookstone partner code.)
- Setup Pruvan Share integration for Vendor in Vendor's Pruvan account
- Use BRKST as Client Code
- Select Pruvan Share 2 as Integration and click Next
- Use Brookstone Pruvan Sub-Username for Usernname
- Use Brookstone Pruvan Sub-Username Password for Password
- Set Default Assignment to "ALL"
- Validate, must get "Success". If error make sure using Brookstone Sub-User/Password for Pruvan Share Username/Password.
- Do not share Brookstone Sub-Username/Password with Vendor
Please contact Pruvan Customer Care if there are any questions.