1.) Mark Project Complete
- Upload Pending Project Completion: These photos have been taken on a project that has not been completed yet, press the green button on this project to upload the photos.
2.) Check Pruvan Settings
Open the Pruvan app and tap the Settings icon
- Upload Photos Off? This will prevent any photos from uploading.
- WiFi Only On? This will prevent photos from uploading until the device is connected to a WiFi network.
- Charging Only On? This will prevent photos from uploading until the device is connected to a charger.
3.) Connected to Pruvan Servers?
- Upload Failed: Pruvan tries to upload the photos 6 times before stopping. We do this to save battery life and data costs on the device. Once you have a solid data connection, open the Upload Log, and tap Retry All. Your photos will begin uploading immediately.
Visit this link https://pruvan.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202717345 for a more in depth look at other reasons why photos would be pending uploads.