Validating the integration will ensure the connection between the Client and Pruvan is still available. Without a Valid integration connection, users will not be able to download or upload projects and photos.
Use the instructions below to assist you with the Validation of the integration.
Login to Pruvan.com
1.) Click Integrations
2.) Select the integration by clicking the Client Name in the Client/Integration Type
3.) Click the Edit button
4.) Click Next on the bottom of the window and then you will see the Password field where you can add the new password.
5.) Click Validate; if it is Validated Successfully, you will see the Green indicator. If it does not Validate, you will see the red indicator. The red indicator generally means that there is something incorrect in the integration; check the username, password or API Token/Key and make any corrections. To ensure the Integration is set-up appropriately, visit this link https://pruvan.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204255215
6.) After the integration has Validated successfully, click Save.
You can now complete a Full Import to receive any work orders from your Client. To import work orders immediately, visit this link; https://pruvan.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205695359 to learn more.
Publish Any Failed Photos
Use the following instructions to republish any failed photos.
- Click on the Reports on the menu and choose Usage Report in the Report Launcher
- Look for any Failed Uploads and click the red Manage button
- On the Manage Upload Failures page select each Project with a Failure Count
- To select multiple Projects hold down the Ctrl key on your key board while selecting all of the Projects
- Click Retry Selected and all of the selected Projects will republish the failed relays