Which type of Pruvan User are you?
Master user- The Master username is the username that was created when the account was first set up.
Sub user- These usernames are created on the Users page in the Master user's account. These usernames are given out by the Master user to all users logging into the Pruvan Mobile app or Pruvan Online.
How do I reset the password for my Master username?
If you are able to log into your Pruvan account you can change your password in your Pruvan Profile
To reset your password for your Master username if you are not able to log into Pruvan:
- Go to Pruvan.com and click Log In
- On the login page you will be able to click Forgot username and password link
- This will take you to another page where you will be able to enter your Master username and a password reset email will be sent to the email associated with that username
How do I reset my password if I am a Sub user?
- If you are able to log into Pruvan.com with your username and password then you can change your password under Account->Edit Profile.
- If you are not able to log into the app and you do not have access to the Pruvan website then you can contact the Master user and they will be able to reset your password on the Users page in their account.
- If the Master user added a valid email address to your Pruvan Sub user profile in their account the you can use the Reset password link the same way the Master user does. This will only work if their is a valid email address in your Sub user profile. Please read the steps on how to reset the password for the Master user above for instructions on how to complete this step.