Follow these steps to get your AFS integration setup. This article assumes you already have a Pruvan Online account. Need an account, click here?
2. Configure your AFS Integration in Pruvan
- Enter your FAStrack username
- Enter your FAStrack password
- Choose your Default Assignment
- Set your QA style
- Click the Validate button
- This will result in the button turning green and reading Success if the username and password are valid
- If you receive an error please verify that your credentials are valid by logging into FAStrack with the same credentials
- Click Save
Congratulations you are ready to go! Check out the other articles in this section to see what else you can do with your AFS integration.