QA is Quality Assurance. For Pruvan photos, this is the process of going through the photos taken on a project and validating that they are all there, the correct photos, and good quality. If you want to do this in an outside system, like your client's, or it is not your responsibility then you can skip the process and have the photos auto relay to their destination. This is the default setup for new accounts in Pruvan.
- Log in to Pruvan Online as the master user
- Click on Account
- Select Edit Profile
- Click Profile Options
- Set 'Upload Only When WO Complete' to 'false'
- Set 'Mark Complete Mode' to 'status'
- Set 'Auto Relay' to 'both'
- Click Save
- Log in to Pruvan on your mobile device
- Refresh your project list to update your account settings
Your Photos will now auto-relay to their destination, your client or Pruvan Downloader, as they upload from Pruvan Mobile.