Yes! You can use Pruvan for free!
Pruvan has many features that you can use without paying Pruvan a dime. These features include:
Import work orders through Pruvan Integrations
- Pruvan is integrated with several different work providers and these integrations are free to set up and use. You will be able to import your work orders from your work providers system into your Pruvan account with the click of a button.
Assign and Update work orders for your contractors/employees in real time
- Pruvan can be used to assign work orders to your contractors/employees in the field so they can see what work needs to be done on their mobile phone. This eliminates the need to email, text or print out the work orders for all contractors/employees. Pruvan work orders can also be updated online and all updates will relay to the phone instantly to let your contractors/employees know about the change to the work order.
Photos are taken with full EXIF and GPS data
- All of your Pruvan photos will have full EXIF data written to each one as well as the GPS location data that is required by many work providers. These photos can be retrieved off of your phone much like photos taken with your regular camera app.
Photos will upload to your Pruvan Online account and can be viewed as they are taken in the field
- As photos are taken in the field with the Pruvan Mobile app they will upload to your online account and can be reviewed. Office staff can review the photos as they upload from the field and make sure that all required photos are taken before the contractor/employee leaves the property. This can reduce drive back time and cost.
Check-In at required properties using the Pruvan Mobile app
- You can import work orders from your work provider through a Pruvan integration and all required Check-In's will relay to Pruvan as well. This will allow your contractors/employees to Check-In each property using the Pruvan app. All Check-In information will relay back to the work provider through the integration in Pruvan.
Access to the Pruvan Support Center and to the Pruvan Community
- Pruvan has an amazing Support Center that has all of the documentation that you need to get your account up and running. These articles include how to get your work orders into Pruvan Online, how to use the Pruvan Mobile app and how to Check-In using the Pruvan Mobile app. The Pruvan Community is accessible to all Pruvan users and is a place where you can ask questions and get answers from other Pruvan users. Get ideas on all of the different ways you can use Pruvan to get your work done.
Want even more cool Pruvan features? Check out what you get with a paid Pruvan Subscription!
Download photos from your Pruvan Online account as a zip file
- Use the Download Zip button on the main Photos page to quickly download all of the photos in a Project to your computer as a zip file. These zip files are organized by Property address, Project ID, Task Name and Evidence Type (Before, During and After) so all you have to do is attach them to an email and go.
Use the Pruvan Downloader to store and organize all photos taken with Pruvan Mobile.
- With a paid subscription you will be able to download all photos taken on an active device from your Pruvan Online account on to your computer. The Pruvan Downloader is a PC application that will take your photos from your Pruvan Online account and store and organize them locally on your computer where you want and any way you want. That way all you have to do is open the Pruvan Downloader in the morning, minimize it to the bottom of the screen and it will archive all photos taken in Pruvan for you.
Photos will relay through supported Integrations to the work providers portal
- For supported Work Provider Integrations, as you take photos with Pruvan Mobile not only will they relay to your Pruvan Downloader they will also relay to your work providers portal. That way all you have to do at the end of the day is go into your work providers portal, move the already uploaded photos to the correct location in the work order and finish any work order details.
Get access to our Pruvan Support Team members
- Along with our Pruvan Support Center and Pruvan Community our dedicated Pruvan support team is available to answer any and all questions that you may have about the Pruvan system. You can submit support tickets from your online account as well as from the phone, send our support team a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.