You can manually upload photos that were taken outside of the Pruvan system to a project. Please note that these photos will not be certified as they are from an outside system.
- Log in to your Pruvan account
- Click on Photos
- Find the project that you want to upload photos to
- if the project is not listed on the Photos page then you will need to upload the photos to the project on the Projects page. For more information how to do so click here
- Click on the Project Number
- Click Upload
- In the Upload Photos popup window, set the Task and Evidence Type (Before, During, After, etc) you would like the photos uploaded to
- Do one of the following to select your photos from the PC:
- (PC Only) Select all of the photos in your computer and drag them in to the 'Drag and Drop Files' section of the pop up window
- Click 'Choose Files' and select the photos from the window that pops up
- Once all of the photos have uploaded click Close
* Note: If you are relaying these photos to an integration then you will still need to publish them from the Photos page.