A new Pruvan release is right around the corner! Here is an overview of what you will see.
Release Date: 7/8/2015
- New Reports! - There are several new reports available now:
- Device Management Report - See all device usage over a designated date range. Available in the Report Launcher.
- Check In Report - See the status of all your Check Ins over a given date range. Available in the Report Launcher.
- Crew Tracking Report - See where your users are taking photos, by day. Includes a map view! NOTE: This is not real-time tracking, it is based on GPS data of uploaded photos. Available in the Report Launcher.
- Property Report - See all activity over a given date range for a specific address. Just click on an address from the Photos page to start!
- New User Interface - The new interface is now the default for logging in to Pruvan Online.
- New Project Management Page - The new Projects page now has all of the functionality of the old flash project management page. You can now also see the field status of a project, as well as the status in an integrated system (if set). As an added bonus, this new page loads much, much faster than the old one.
- New Move Interface - When you open the Photo Gallery viewer there is now a drag-n-drop style interface for moving photos between tasks / projects. Additionally you can now type (or paste!) in the project you want to move photos to without having to scroll the list.
- Upload Manager Improvements - The features for retrying failed relays to your integrations has been improved to work better.
- Photos Page Improvements - The Photos page has been redesigned to load much faster. Selection on the details page is revamped as well, no more check boxes! Simply click on a row to select it.
- Direct Password Management for Subusers - Subusers can now request a password reset using the Forgot Password link on the login screen (if an email is associated with their username) or through the Edit Profile page under Accounts.
- Partner Branding Options - Details here
Android Released: 9/9/2015
iOS In Beta Testing: 8/14/2015
- Organized Project List - The Project list is now organized in to collapsible accordions. Just tap to view or close a section.
- User Interface Updates - The Apps have updated UIs to reflect the latest design guidelines from Google and Apple.
- Activity Timeout - The apps now support an activity timeout, forcing users to log back in to access their projects.
- Quick Login - There is now an option to enable Quick Login. This will let the user set a 4 digit PIN to quickly log in to the app after an activity timeout.
- Work Order Acceptance - Integrated systems will now be able to let mobile users accept and reject work orders from the app. When you tap on a task you will be prompted to accept or reject the work order, if enabled.
- Check In Improvements - Some more options have been added to the Check In system to make the Check In process flow better. This includes enforcing Check In before any activity is allowed on a project and linking a survey, like the AGS Checklist, to the Check In process.
In Beta Testing: 8/17/2015
- Much Faster - The Downloader now processes photo downloads faster than ever. As long as your internet connection supports the increased load, you will see much faster results.