Retrieve your Cyprexx API Key
Before you can integrate the Cyprexx system with Pruvan you must generate an API Key.
- Login to your Cyprexx account
- Click on My Account
- Click on Account Management
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Click on the Generate API Key button
- Copy the API Token(make sure you do not copy any blank spaces before or after the API Key, the integration will not validate in Pruvan)
- Note: This is a password for your Cyprexx account, do NOT give it out publicly
Create the Cyprexx Integration in your Pruvan Account
- Log in to Pruvan Online with your Pruvan Master Username
- Click Integrations on the main menu
- Click 'New'
- For the Integration Type choose "Cyprexx Services (Enhanced)"
- For the Integration Label enter "CYPXX"
- (Optional) Choose or enter your customer name
- Click Next
- Enter your Cyprexx username
- This is the username you use to log into the Cyprexx.com website
- Paste the Cyprexx API Key you copied from Cyprexx.com in the top section of instructions
- Click Validate at the bottom of the screen and if you get a green "Success" you can click Next to continue to the integration settings
- Choose your Default Assign and other integration settings
- Save your changes
Make sure to Refresh the new Cyprexx integration to pull in all your work orders into Pruvan!