MCS updated their webservices this morning which caused errors with importing orders, relaying photos, and relaying Check Ins. The error has been resolved and all services are back to normal operation again.
For resolving any outstanding issues with your specific integrations please follow these steps:
- Import Orders Error: Simply import your orders again and you should see a successful import in your log.
- Photo Relay or Check In Relay Error: You will need to re-publish those failed items to MCS.
- Log in to your Pruvan account online
- Click on Reports
- Select Usage Reports
- The lines with a red 'Manage' button are your failed relays
- Click on a Manage button
- This is the list of failures for that project
- Click on the first Check Box on the far right to select all
- Click Retry Selected
- Repeat steps 2-8 as needed
- Alternatively, you could select the failures through the Photos page and Publish to 'Client'
If you experience any additional issues with the MCS integration today, please submit a ticket to Pruvan Support.