You can manually upload photos that were taken outside of the Pruvan system to a project. Please note that these photos will not be certified as they are from an outside system.
- Log in to your Pruvan account
- Click on Projects
- Find your project either manually or with the Search box
- Click the Upload icon in the Actions column
- In the Upload Photos popup window, set the Task and Evidence Type for your photos
- Do one of the following to select your photos from the PC:
- (PC Only) Select all of the photos in your computer and drag them in to the 'Drag and Drop Files' section of the pop up window. This can only be done if the photos are saved to a local folder on your computer. You cannot select photos saved in your phone or an external drive this way.
- Click 'Choose Files' and select the photos from the window that pops up. You can navigate to any folder connected to your computer, including networked or external drives.
- Click Select Additional Files to upload to another Task/Evidence Type, or Close to finish
* Note: If you are relaying these photos to an integration then you will still need to publish them from the Photos page.
Be sure that you publish your photos as well. Photos manually uploaded to Pruvan Online will not auto-relay like Pruvan Mobile photos do. From the Project page, locate the project and click on the Pictures box with the item count:
Next, click on Select All (which will highlight the photos), then in the Publish Selected To drop down, choose the Client option.
This will send all of the results to your integrated client and the Status of the items will go from Pending QA to Published.