The PPW APIv2 integration has a Check In feature that allows a Check In task to be added to a work order when imported through the integration into Pruvan Online.
This article will assist you in setting up your Pruvan and PPW account to reflect the Check In task on imported projects.
Enabling Check In as a Required Task
Manually enabling the Check In within the PPW dashboard, will allow the Check In to import into Pruvan Online as a required task in the project. Check Ins can also be marked as a required task within the PPW APIV2 integration itself.
How to Enable All Check Ins Required
- Log in to your account at Pruvan.com
- Click on Clients/Integrations
- Select the Property Preservation Wizard APIv2
- Click Edit
- Set "Check In Required When Provider Set" to "Yes"
- Click Save
- Complete a Full Refresh to update your current projects
How to Manually Add a Check In in PPW
This must be done before your orders are sent to field. Otherwise you must complete a Full Refresh after making changes to an order already in Pruvan.
- Log in to your PPW account
- Click the House icon to go to the dashboard
- Select the work orders you would like Check In enabled on by clicking their check boxes
- Click Actions
- Select Set Background Check Provider
- Select the appropriate background check provider from the dropdown
- Click Go
Using PPW for MCS Check Ins
We are now sending the Check In data to PPW and they are relaying it to MCS. This makes it possible to do an MCS Check In without having to have the MCS integration set up in Pruvan (which was previously the requirement).