Follow these steps to get your MCS integration setup!
1. Create a Web Service User for Pruvan in Vendor360
In order to give Pruvan access to your MCS account, you will need to create a new user in Vendor360 with the appropriate permissions. MCS’s documentation on user management can be found here.
- Log in in to your Vendor360 account
- Click on Admin from the menu bar
- Select Manage Users
- Click Clear Screen to ensure you're creating a new user
- On the left hand side, fill out all of the text boxes;
- The User Login and Password you choose will be used for Pruvan to log in with
- Check the User is Active box
- Check the Third Party Web Service box
- Select Pruvan from the Company dropdown menu
- Click on Create
- A Terms & Conditions window will pop up
- Read the agreement with MCS, and if you agree then
- Check "I have read and accept the above on behalf of this third party user"
- Click Accept
3. Configure your MCS Integration in Pruvan
- Enter your Vendor360 web service username
- Enter your Vendor360 web service password
- Be sure that this Vendor360 login is the one set up in Step #2
- Enter your MCS Vendor ID number
- Choose whether or not you would like your photos sent back to MCS
- Default is Yes
- Change to No if you do NOT want photos and other information to go back to MCS
- Choose whether you would like to complete MCS Check Ins in Pruvan Mobile
- Default is Yes
- You will have to use another mobile app to complete your check ins if you select No
- Click the Validate button
- This will result in the button turning green and reading Success if the username and password are valid
- If you receive an error please verify that your credentials are valid by resetting the password in Vendor360 for your web service user
- Click Save
Congratulations you are ready to go! Check out the other articles in this section to see what else you can do with your MCS integration.