This guide is for PPW users who pay for their own PPW account (have admin access)
Follow these steps to get your PPW APIv2 integration setup!
- Click Integrations
- Click New
- Select Property Preservation Wizard APIv2 as the Integration Type
- Enter an Integration Label (the Integration Label can be up to 5 letters or numbers that you create)
- Optional: Enter the Customer name if you would like
- Make sure to leave the integration as active
- Click Next
- Enter your PPW username and password
- Click Validate and make sure the integration validates successfuly
- PPW Account Type should be set to Admin
- Click Next
- Choose whether or not you would like your photos sent back to PPW
- Default is 'yes', change to 'no' if you do NOT want photos and other information to go back to PPW
- Set 'Ignore Bid Tasks' to 'no'
- More information on this is available in the Surveys and PPW Work Orders article
- Set Check In Required When Provider Set to 'Yes'
- This will turn on Check-In's in the Pruvan app so you can Check-In on all Work Orders in PPW that require a Check-In
- Click View Push Key and click Copy To Clipboard
- Click 'Save'
Configure your PPW APIv2 Integration in PPW
- Log in to your PPW account
- Click on 'Admin'
- Click on 'Settings'
- Go to the Pruvan section
- Enter your Pruvan Username in the 'Pruvan survey namespace user' field
- Paste the key you copied earlier into the 'Push Key' field
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the 'Save' button