This guide is for PPW users who pay for their own PPW account (have admin access)
Follow these steps to get your PPW APIv2 integration setup!
2. Configure your PPW APIv2 Integration in Pruvan
- Enter your PPW username
- Enter your PPW password
- Be sure that this PPW login has admin access in PPW
- Choose whether or not you would like your photos sent back to PPW
- Default is 'yes', change to 'no' if you do NOT want photos and other information to go back to PPW
- Set 'Ignore Bid Tasks' to 'no'
- More information on this is available in the Surveys and PPW Work Orders article
- Set Check In Required When Provider Set to 'Yes'
- This will turn on Check-In's in the Pruvan app so you can Check-In on all Work Orders in PPW that require a Check-In
- Set Integration Type to 'Internal'
- More information on this is available in the PPW Internal or External? article
- Click the 'Validate' button
- This will result in the button turning green and reading 'Success' if the username and password are valid
- If you receive an error please verify that your credentials are valid by logging into PPW with them
- Click inside of the Push APIkey box and select all of the text (ctrl-a / cmd-a), and copy it (ctrl-c / cmd-c)
- Click 'Save'
3. Configure your PPW APIv2 Integration in PPW
- Log in to your PPW account
- Click on 'Admin'
- Click on 'Settings'
- Go to the Pruvan section
- Enter your Pruvan Username in the 'Pruvan survey namespace user' field
- Paste the key you copied earlier into the 'Push Key' field
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the 'Save' button
Congratulations you are ready to go! Check out the other articles in this section to see what else you can do with your PPW APIv2 integration.