Set up a Client Integration to pull Work Orders from your Client’s system into Pruvan with the click of a button. Depending on the integration photos may be pushed back to the Client’s system once they are published. Pruvan is constantly trying to integrate with companies so stay up to date and read more about the different integration's that Pruvan offers on the Integrated Work Providers page.
Create a New Client Integration
- Log in to Pruvan Online as an Admin user
- Click 'Clients / Integrations'
- Select 'Configure'
- Click 'New'
- Enter a Client Name
- Enter a Client Code for your integration
- This can be anything from 1-5 characters
- Common Client Codes are abbreviations or initials for your client or work order management system
- ie PRVN, PPW, EPS
- Do NOT paste a token, key, or access code here
- Select the type of integration you are setting up from the dropdown
- Click 'Next'
- Check out the integration guide for your system to learn how to complete your setup
- Click the View Help Documentation button to access the guide for the system you selected