There are a few reasons the photos may not have been pushed to your work provider's system.
The photos might not be uploaded yet
- From Pruvan Mobile - go to the Uploads screen and verify the photos are marked as 'successful'
- From Pruvan Online - go to the Photos tab and see if the photos are present for the right project
- If they haven't, see Why aren't my photos uploading? to resolve this issue
The photos might not be published yet
- From Pruvan Mobile - open the correct project and tap the green Publish button
- From Pruvan Online - from the Photos tab, click on Publish All next to the correct project
The sync may not have had enough time to finish
- Wait a few minutes after the photos have been published for them to show up in your work provider's system
- On the Project Details tab (Pruvan Online), the status of the photos will change from Processing to Published
The relay may have an error
- On the Project Details tab (Pruvan Online), the status of the photos will say 'Error: ...'
- The error will describe the problem with the relay
- Once the issue is resolved, republish the photos
The project may not be an Integrated project
- The project your photos are taken on has to be one imported from your work provider over an integration
- Go to Pruvan Online, Project Management, then Client Project Import
- Locate the Client Code
- Go to the Photos tab
- Find the project the photos are part of
- Verify that the ProjectID starts with the ClientID followed by '::'
The Client Integration may not be correctly set up
- On Pruvan Online, go to Projects, then Client Project Import
- Double click on the appropriate Client Code
- Make sure that the username and password is still valid
- Click on Validate
- Verify that Completed Successfully appears under the Name field