If you receive an error message that says "User Disabled" on your Pruvan Downloader then you have registered the downloader on more then two computers. Read Number of registered devices for more information.
To fix this issue, do the following:
- Open the Pruvan Downloader.
- Click Settings
- Click user Accounts
- Select an account and click the Remove button for each account.
- Click the Add button to re-enter the account information.
- When computer connections screen appears, select one of the connections and click the Delete button.
- Click the Done button when finished adding account information.