The Support page in Pruvan Mobile contains information about your app installation, such as a the app's log and settings, as well as a link to the Pruvan Support Center, and a way to request support from Pruvan Customer Care.
How to Request Support
Requesting support from Pruvan Mobile opens a ticket with Pruvan Customer Care, and provides them with information about the app's settings and the app's log to assist them in troubleshooting your issue.
- Open Pruvan Mobile to the Home Screen
- Tap the Menu button
- Tap Help
- Android - Tap Request Support
- If prompted, enter your contact information
- Enter a description of the problem you are having
- Include as much detail as possible so that Customer Care can best assist
- Tap Send
Pruvan Mobile Log
You can view the Pruvan Mobile's app log from the Request Support section of the app. This log is sent with your support requests and shows information about how many uploads you have pending, failed, or succeeded, camera errors, and connectivity status.
- Android: Open the Request Support form and tap 'Log'
- iOS: Open the Request Support form and scroll through the log window at the bottom of the screen