A Project Report is a PDF that contains general project information, a copy of the Project's most recent CSR, and thumbnails of all photos taken on that project. The photos are organized by task and evidence type.
Project Report Details
- General Information
- Project Number
- Total Number of Items - Pictures, Surveys, CSRs, Check Ins, etc.
- Performed By - Name of last user that uploaded items to the project
- Start - Time and date of the first item taken
- End - Time and date of the last item taken
- Certified Service Record
- A map of the surrounding area with pindrops for all item GPS locations
- Project Information
- Certification stats for each task
- Photos - By Task and Evidence Type
- Each contains the time and date the photo was taken, the username that took the photo, and the relay status of the photo (pending qa, published, failed)
- Generated At.. - Time and date the report was created
How to Generate the Report
These steps will create a report for your project. The report will have the status of Pending QA. In order to send the report to a Client or Downloader it must be published.
- Log in to Pruvan Online
- Click on Photos
- Locate the Project you want to generate a report for
- Click on the project number
- Click Generate Report
How to Publish a Report
After generating a report follow these steps to send it to your Downloader and / or Client Integration.
- Navigate project where the report is located
- Follow steps 1-4 of Generate a Report
- Click in the row that contains your report to select it
- Click Publish To
- Select an option
- Downloader - Will only relay the report to your Downloader
- Client - Will only relay the report to a Client Integration
- Both - Will relay the report to both your Downloader and Client Integration